Your company's ability to execute to the high level of finish detail required for this store, while still maintaining and meeting the requirements of the aggressive project schedule, was instrumental in this project being able to be completed with the level of success it was.Rick Murray
Edmonton painting jobs
If you think you've got what it takes to work with one of Edmonton's most prestigious painting companies - we'd love to hear from you. Pride Paint & Tile offers competive hourly rates and has part time and full time painting positions available.
- Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment including brushes, rollers, sprayers and electrostatic sprayers, pumps, etc.
- Safely store and label all materials.
- Prepare, prime, sand, seal, patch and paint furniture, surfaces, buildings, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, epoxy, water-proofing and heat resistant finishes.
- Offer assistance and advice to clients and staff on materials, designs, and color suggestions.
- Have a valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- 3 + years of experience in both commercial and residential painting.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, and application techniques common to the painting trade.
- Knowledge and skill in hazardous materials handling, application, and disposal.
- Skill in the preparation and application of paints, stains, and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces.
If you meet the above requirements please give us a shout.